Monday, May 28, 2007

not much to say the last few days..............

i have been again having extreme ups and extreme downs. my physical pain is continuing to increase and my legs are continuing to not work well or even good at times which is my own fault due to my weight it still is taxing to deal with emotionally and physically. i am SO BLESSED by the help in so many ways by the many at central vineyard. i am really hoping and would appreciate prayers about my meeting tomorrow with erin my case manager so far she has not been helpful at all and i am thinking of telling her tomorrow that i will give her another month to show me that she can be helpful or that i will contact her supervisor to request a new case manager or perhaps just may be able to when a situation arrives that i need an advocate to have one from central vineyard. i appreciate that someone did come foward and say that she would help me with job and family services so hopefully on friday when we go that it will be something that will help greatly. the weather has been beautiful and i would really like to be able to take a long walk or even a short one but that cannot happen much at all right now. i am thinking of starting to use the walker more even though emotionally it is a hard for me to do. i do not mean to whine because i amVERY BLESSED IN SO MANY WAYS....just life continues to be full of issues and i think that i am growing more weary in so many ways. i did have a really nice time both at autumn's high school graduation and her party on saturday even though i wrote down the wrong time so mom and i were really early but they were really nice about it and mom and i left and came back about three hours later...sometimes my memory is not great. i am trying to catch up on laundry today...and catch up on some emails that i need to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home