Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Interview was FANTASTIC

i just got back from the interview and it was FANTASTIC! the people who were conducting the inteview were running behind and so gave me more time to go over answers to questions that they might ask plus God was talking to me that i really needed to bring God up in the interview and my beliefs and such so i was like o.k. - so when i was in the interview i answered the questions and i think three times God prompted me to say certain things such as that I believed deeply about God and how all humans have worth no matter what class or color or disabilites or not or having a home...and then i was asked about what drew me to want to work at a homeless shelter and i said that i really wanted the things that break God's heart to break mine..and the man who was interviewing me got a huge grin on his face and one of the woman said you really liked that answer to him didn't you and he said yes. cory sat in on the interview and said afterwords he would give it a 10 out of a 10 so that was good to hear and i thought the same. the job would be i know very hard some days and trying some days and it would be something that i could learn lots from not only the job but also with God bringing in various situations for me to deal with such as people right out of prison and such....i REALLY want this job! so please keep praying..............
my pain level is still higher than normal yet a tad bit better today. i am really tired and am thinking that between the pain and the interview today has been an intense day yet a good one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I hope you get the job, it sounds amazing. I am praying for you.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Trying2BMe said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm really feeling this is the job for you. I can't explain it, but it just seems right.

Good luck!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Kate Whitman said...

I am glad the interview went so well. It is so cool when you know that God is there with you and helping you through something that is so inherently stressful and when you are experiencing physical pain. I'm sure you would be good at that job.
Kate W.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home