Sunday, April 29, 2007

11 reasons I think that I am sobbing again....in no order

1. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND AM FRUSTRATED AT MY FOOD PATTERNS AND FAILURES.
2. I REALLY WANT TO BE "NORMAL" OR EVEN "AVERAGE" MEANING NOT SO SO MANY MENTAL ILLNESSES AND PHYSICAL PROBLEMS.
3. I NEED AND WANT A JOB.
4. I MISS WILL.
5. I WANT AND NEED TO SERVE JESUS BETTER.
6. I DO NOT WANT TO BE ALONE THE REST OF MY LIFE YET THINK THAT I WILL BE...MEANING AS IN HAVING A PARTNER.
7. I WOULD LIKE TO NOT MISS CLARA AS MUCH AS I DO.
8. I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY PLACE CLEAN AND HAVE IT BE SOMEWHAT "NORMAL" OR "AVERAGE"
9. I NEED TO START MY BOOK AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD WHAT I AM TO WRITE AND KNOW THAT I AM TO WRITE A BOOK.
10. I WANT TO HANG OUT MORE WITH PEOPLE.
11. I DO NOT WANT TO END UP BACK IN THE HOSPITAL.

Only thing that I would like to add to this is that if you are a praying person I would REALLY APPRECIATE the prayers....if you read this if you could comment even to say that you have read this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this and am praying for you. Be blessed!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home