Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bipolar swings.....................

are something that are so very frustrating to me. I had a really good day yesterday and today I keep crying and crying and feeling overwealmed and sad and I really really miss Will because even when I did not need to talk to him it helped being able to leave him a message with what was going on.We did get out for a little bit today with Mom and I stopped in Target and they had a dog leash and collar for $2.50 and a toy for Gracie for the same price so that was fun to get. I even stayed calm and did not tell mom and did not cry till I got home about some adult woman pointint me out to the child she was with and saying that is when you use the work big...and I am not sure why it bothered me so much since I mean I know that I am big or fat or obese or whatever word one prefers and it would not even have bothered me as much if a child said that but I guess to have an adult point me out and then say something like that to a child like encouraging the child to say something it bothered me. I have got to clean and do laundry tonight..

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I have weeks like that too. Good days come. Bad days go as I like to say. I am thinking of you tonight and hope you okay. Get some good sleep and know tomorrow is always a new day. Also, give Gracie a hug and pat on the head for me.

Andrew

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home