Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Emotional Hangover..............

is what I seem to have today. Yesterday was such a busy and stressful day for me. I had my interview and it went well...they wanted to hire me for a f.t. tech position but I cannot do f.t. plus even if they had a p.t. position in the tech area I cannot make that much money. I have a second interview tomorrow for a job in one of the customer service areas. I also had my first session with Nan who I will be seeing now that Will has left...it went fine and I was doing really alright with the changes yesterday and then today wham I find myself in tears lots about everything...if I get the job am I going to really be able to do a couple of weeks f.t. while in training?....i really miss Will today....last night our small group went to Bryden Place and I walked out of there really sad and concerned for the residents and such and also saw some things that scared me.....and I think last night and today I have been really scared that some day that will be me in a place like that. I really have got to clean and do laundry but in reality I just want to crawl back in bed and call it a day.....................but that will not help anything if I do that so will try to get some stuff done today..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home