Friday, March 30, 2007

I have not eaten...............

pizza since the last week of February...I wish that I could say that I have not wanted pizza and thought about it but the reasons are money issues yet it is good for me that I have not been eating pizza because most often when I do eat pizza it ends up being a binge. I had my appointment with Will today and it went well. It is really starting to hit me hard that after next week Will is going to be in California. I am really hoping and need to start praying that I can avoid going into the hospital when this happens. I was hoping to have a new job by then also so that would take up some of my time. Today I made an appointment to see the doctor about the pain that I had twice now that I thought was gallbladder issues yet looking at some of the symptoms it might not be and perhaps kidney stones....anyway Will encouraged me to take care of my physical body and have the pain checked out and I called and it ends up I can get in on Monday morning but have to see someone else then my regular doctor....these type of things make me very very nervous! My doctor is booked all next week and the receptionist said that I should not wait a week which also then made me really really nervous. It is a beautiful day here in Columbus. I am glad when it is sunny out and not raining. My sleep was chaotic again somewhat last night and I kind of want to take a nap....I think that I will let Gracie be outside for awhile more and then when she comes in maybe we will lay down and watch television and nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Liz. Thanks for all your prayers for us.

My foot is healing slowly. It still hurts by the end of the day, but this morning I actually put my orthopedic boot on the wrong foot and had to change it!

Nancy and I ate Chinese food which sure tasted good, but now it's just sitting in the pit of my stomach.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home