Saturday, March 24, 2007

Restless nights again...............

I was awake much of the night and my brain keeps going and going and going. I did stay in bed and just rested at least my body but am really frustrated about the whole sleep issue. Yesterday was a very fruitful yet intensive time of therapy. It is hard to believe in many ways that two weeks from yesterday will be the last session I have with Will. He has been such a huge blessing in my life and I really doubt not to sound morbid but if I had not seen Will that I would still be alive. He is the most wise therapist that I have ever had the opportunity to work with...and so kind...and I really like it when a therapist shows that they are not perfect and such that they have their own issues...hope that makes sense. I am not saying that we talked about his life lots or that anything shared was inappropriate he would just at times share things from his past or present to help me see something. I am really trying to not worry about not having a job yet I find myself quite concerned. I looked again last night at ads on the internet and there was not much there at all. I plan to look again today...and hopefully find some jobs to apply for. It is a sunny day out and about 65 degrees so that is nice and I plan to watch OSU play basketball again today...GO BUCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home