Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Afternoon Sharings

and I am back home from seeing Will. I will only see him six more times before he leaves The Center For Eating Disorders where I see him at. I am so happy for him about his getting married! I think he will do just fine in California. I will miss him so much! He is the most gifted therapist who I ever have had the opportunity of seeing. I have never been as stable as I have been with seeing him. He understands all of my mental illness(s) and is so very wise and understands my eating disorders. I have learned lots from him and hope that I will remember it all when he leaves. Nan is the therapist I will be seeing after he leaves also at CFED. She seems quite nice and wise also it is just that I nor my parts do well with change! She is in a different building and even that is bothering us.....I am thinking that part of what is going on is my bipolar kicking my butt with mind racing and little sleep....and also it was 22 years the violent rape in April.....and then add looking for work....I really need to find a job my disability check is not enough for me to make it these days. I put in another resume today for a p.t. receptionist at a mental heath center....(funny how working with others with issues of mental illness and people who are not the average people is so so so much easier for me if I have to work face to face with people. I would rather find a call center where I can help people but on the phone and not face to face. It is 29 degrees here and it was in the 70's in the begining of the week...and that is Ohio weather! I am going with my mom tonight to hear a youth group sing and perform so that will be good for me to get out some I hope. Food has been up and down and up and down...I have done much better this week with just drinking diet pop.....I am trying not to keep any regular at home but some weeks I am willing to do that and others not...I also find sometimes when I am at the store it is just habits that I buy certain things. I think that I am going to play with Gracie some before I have to leave again............she hates it when it is this cold and I will not let her stay out long. Dogs are such wonderful companions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Dogs are such great companions. I don't know what I would do without Maggie. I hope you get some sleep and your cycling calms down. Take care of yourself and know that I am thinking of you.

Your friend,

Jonathon Andrew

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home