Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Afternoon.............

it is a very pretty day here with the sun shining and it is about 50 degrees. I did get out to go to church and was able to just use my cane. The pain is still intense yet I think it is like instead on a scale of 1-10 an 8 it is maybe a 6 or so. I got to visit some with lots of people today which I always enjoy. I also got to meet someone who I comment on her blog yet we have never met so that was fun. My mom and I are getting together in about an half hour to go out for Chinese food like we do and then dropping some things off at the library. I am frustrated at myself because the books are overdue and I did not even read all of them. I really like to read but lately not sure why I have not been...I am thinking that it is because of the mind racing going on. OH a really cool thing is that when my sister Marianne and I got together like a month ago we were out looking at a store and she saw something that she really liked and there was only one at that time and she did not think she wanted to spend that much....well I called the store yesterday and they still have it and it is marked down and my sister has a birthday at the end of this month....so mom and I are going to go out to the store to get it today. My sister is not usually a reader of my blog but decided in case she did read it she probably would not remember but still she might that is why I am being a bit evasive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home