Wednesday, February 21, 2007

happy happy joy joy.................

I think that I figured out FINALLY how to have comments on here and that they do not go to someplace where I have to read them and they do not get posted or some weird thing but now I think I have figured it out....and HUGE apologies to people who have commented in like the past months plus and I just now saw them! I have good news in that I have an interview on Monday with what used to be named Calltech....it is for customer service...and some people who also got laid off from ACCOR are now working there. I am not sure even if they offer me a job if I can work there because the pay might be too much with what I can make and still stay get my SSD...there may be a time in the future when I can work more but right now is not that time...but I can count lots of things as work expenses so might try it if they offer me a job and see how it goes....I can count Mainstream...medications...therapy...and such. I also got to sleep all night last night PRAISE GOD....I have been waken up or if I am awake already at 12:15 a.m. and it is a mixture of HUGE panic attacks and spiritual warfare and seeing things...not psychiotic but either flashbacks or things in the spiritual realm....kind of hard to explain. I still find myself most days crying off and on and off and on....listening to Hillsong United lots and the song "All I Need is You" talking about God....still feeling lots and lots of feelings and thoughts about all of the changes.....I have a new case manager...I now have a new career developer at COVA....and Will my therapist is getting married and May and his to be wife lives in California so leaving Ohio to go to California in April...this change will be the hardest. I am really really trying to trust God because I know that Will was put in my life by God and now it is a time for him not to be so much in my life....we still plan for him to help me with my book. Again I feel really silly that I did not figure out til now about the comments and am hoping that I fixed it so that people including me will be able to see them on the blog..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

Good luck with the interview and if it's meant to be, God will provide a way for it all to work out. If not, then take comfort in knowing something amazing is in the making just for you.

Hugs and try not to stress too much about Will, God brings and takes people from us for definite reasons. It's time to move beyond Will, that's all. Instead of feeling scared or sad, rejoice that Will has found a life partner and that his life is making a change too.

Hugs and I'm here if you need me :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home