Friday, February 02, 2007

The relationship wtih food.........

that I have at times is so strange....I am SO happy that my binging is lots lots way way down in fact probably 95% less than a year ago so that is a good thing and something that I am quite thankful about! I still tend to often overeat when I do eat often times or just do not pick the best foods and then there are still these days when I just really do not want to eat which is not healthy and it is not good with being a binge eater because it sets one up to binge later.....as an example I am getting together with my sister for dinner and then going to Skullys later on and I ate about 11:00 a.m. today ate some protein and some carbs......I ate a protein bar about 2:15 p.m. and my goal with my eating plan is to eat every 3 hours and now I am kind of hungry but not real so trying to decide rather to eat something or not and the only thing that sounds good is something like ice cream....the good news is the what I have like that in my freezer is tofutti which is at least to me somewhat more healthy than ice cream...but am I wanting that because I am kind of hungry or am I wanting that because I am somewhat nervous about going to Skully's tonight....or am I just kind of nervous because I have been so social for me this week...or is it a combination of all of these things...not sure. I do have a blog question for someone please.....how do I link blogs that I read onto my blog? I would really like to add my new blog buddy Andrew...so maybe Andrew can you tell me how to do that please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home