Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Job searching..............

is coming along. I sent a resume to one of the mental health centers that need help with a newly opened all day drop in center for people who deal with mental illness(s)....two of the positions are clerical and two are helping out in the center. I think that I would enjoy either of those and I also believe it is a place that God can use me. I am surprized at how overall my food has been during all of this. It has not been fantastic but it has not been horrible either. I am determined today to get lots of laundry done and also some phone calls that I need to make yet know that they will be long phone calls......the unemployment office....a company that i bought something from....those sorts of calls. It is so cold I think that I am going to enjoy staying in all day or at least that is the plan..........

2 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

Good luck with the job. Sounds like it could be just the thing for you. It would open the door to help others and that is always a positive thing. Congrats on keeping the food thing on track. I think you're doing amazing.

As for the staying in, it's cold and rainy here and I wish I could have stayed home under my blankets.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Someone Said said...

good luck with the job search.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home