Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday times and food..............

can be and has been rough this year YET so far it has not been as bad as in past times. I am trying to focus on the changes that I am making and the good choices I am making and not get so so focased on the times when I overeat and do not make great food choices because overall I am doing better then in the past. I am doing well at being consistant keeping a fod log which helps to see patterns and also helps to show what I am doing good or not so good and then it helps to get feedback from Will for him to say well yes those choices were not great yet not horrible and show me also the things that I am doing well...I hope all who read this blog have a good holiday season full of joy and peace...my mental illness is kicking my butt right now so am really hoping things settle down before Christmas Eve when my family celebrates. My physical pain level has been very acute which does not help...I am getting my pain med rx refilled today so that should help take the edge off....I have not been able to sleep much straight in a row....been waking up like every hour due to the pain. I plan to when I see my doctor in January ask about getting some physical therapy....Will is thinking that would help....and it is worth a try.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I hope you get to feeling better and have a Merry Christmas. I will be thinking of you during this holiday season.

Andrew

12:59 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Well, my thoughts are with you. I have read several of your posts and hope that you will continue to post often. I plan on being an avid reader and if you take a look at my list of the blogs that I love, I read and comment often to certain ones that I am dedicated to. I hope that this comment finds you happy and at peace of mind. Happy Holidays.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home