Friday, December 08, 2006

Back from CFED........

and have decided on 4 things that I want to try to do this week with my food and eating...........in no particular order.....remember ELMO -eat less more often......to not eat while watching television.....to get some of the kid cliff bars for snacks which I am told are very good for you and really great taste...remember WWWS which stand for what would Will say....Will is my therapist and trying to get me to not constantly criticize everything I do internally so when I start on the I will never....etc remember what he and I talked about. So if anyone reads this and has ideas for snacks that are healthy and taste great and easy I would like to hear ideas....I need to try to eat something on my break at work but it is only 15 minutes....again any ideas would be great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

Buy the small ziploc snack size bags and fill it with your favorite snack. This way you can eat your favorites without overdoing it. Nuts are suppose to be really good for you and I have seen some great recipes for trail mixes on the food network. I am extremely overweight and I try to find ways that I can cut back all of the time. I will be back to read more.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home