Wednesday, November 01, 2006

YIPPIE....................

October is OVER....well here it is November 1 and I am determined to get back on track with my eating and drinking water and such. I am a bit bummed because I woke up with my stomach not feeling good at all mainly due to the physical pain that I am in and not able to afford my pain medication....so not sure how good I will do at eating today but took some over the counter med for the stomach isues and hope it will kick in especially before I go to work. The bigger goals for November is to drink way way more water and not to drink any sugar pop and then also to get in a routine of swimming.....those are the major goals for this month regarding my eating disorder. I am also determined on another note to have more of a regular quiet time with reading the Bible and more structured prayer and time also of meditation and deep breathing (those two things hoping it will help the physical pain)

1 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

Sounds like a good plan. I need to concentrate a bit more on myself and my spiritual life too. Maybe we can lend each other some support. I'm here if you need me :)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home