Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Food.......

has continued to be difficult.......I am pretty sure it has to do with the time of year and memories that come up and such. I am trying to not concentrate on what choices I made that I am not happy about and just trying to do better. Yesterday I went to the new othopedic doctor - mine has moved out of town and I am not comfortable with the other doctors in his practice...the new doctor was very kind and told me kind of what I alreasdy knew that my right ankle and left knee are bone on bone without any cartlidge so the only thing that one can do is to fuse the ankle and to replace the knee and neither one of those options am I comfortable with so I just need to live with the pain the best that I can and also swim as much as I can since I am unstable when I walk. He did give me a shot in my knee and said that I could have those shots up to 3 x a year so going to see if it helps or not....I used to get those in my ankle and they helped for awhile but now the ankle is in such bad shape he is not willing to give me a shot in it. I saw a new psychiatric doctor last Thursday. He is so knowledgable and kind and a Christian and wise and I knew that God had opened the door so that I could see him as a doctor. It is the begining of my work week for me so best get ready to go since I have an appointment before I go to work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home