Friday, August 25, 2006

I am so tired.......

it is almost hard to think since I was awake all night! I am maybe going to catch a bit of a nap. Food today has been alright so far....am going out to eat with my Mom before I go to work so that will be good. We either go to Bob Evans or Windchimes so am sure tonight it will be Bob Evans and either place I can get good and healthy and food that is satisfying. I am glad that we are doing that so that I will be less tempted to eat junk food at work. Today was an incredible busy day with two appointments and leaving at 8:30 a.m. which is SO early for me since I normally early for me is 10:00 to wake up. God is good and got quite a bit out of my therapy session with Will. God has for sure given Will the heart and mind of a incredible therapist. Thank you God for Will. My appointment with my psychiatric doctor was fair I was shown again I think today that it is time to find another one...I have an appointment set up in September for one of the doctors at Center For Eating Disorders and so will see how that goes before I tell my current doctor that I am not going to be seeing her anymore. I think at times it can be good and at times not so good but I am one who is not willing to just sit back and have the doctor tell me to take this or that without any input from me. I feel a nap calling me......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I hope for a bit before work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home