Monday, August 14, 2006

ROUGH DAY................

I am having a really rough day.......yet it will yield good fruits I trust. I do not do great at feeling feelings yet again I am learning and God is bringing up some very very deep wounds that need to be brought to Him and to myself to process. It is too intense and t.m.i. for a blog to get into it all but I will share that in some areas of my life I am just now waking up and as I wake up I go between thinking holy crap and oh God oh God oh God and then am full of sadness and anger and hope and fear and exitement......today so far the only thing that I have eaten is a pint of ice cream so food today has not been good at all. It is almost 10:00 p.m. yet I think I should eat something with protein or veggies or fruit or something so think that I will go try to do so. I also though do not do good at food when I am in extreme pain which has also been going on today and since a few hours ago I let myself take some pain medication it has gone from like a 9 to about a 6 so that is good. I do not mean to whine but just want to explain that when I talk about physical pain I am not talking about needing to take like a motrin I am talking that I am supposed to take heavy duty narcotics every day to help get through the day. This thought that has come to mind is I am not remembering the whole verse and if someone reading does please share that with me and that is the scripture that we should do all that we can to be at peace with all men and I think that the verse also means that we humans should aim to be at peace within ourselves....agree?

1 Comments:

Blogger mosiacmind said...

Thanks Scott I can always use prayer yet more these days it seems.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home