Saturday, July 29, 2006

11:28 p.m.

Very frustrated with food....and am not sure why because it has not been a horrible day not a great one yet not horrible....I did go to Trader Joe's today and also to Dollar Tree....Dollar Tree has some great deals on some food products that are good...I get trail mix there for a dollar a bag...trail mix is something that when i eat it every day my food seems to be better that day and I am also losing weight when I eat it on a regular basis...I think it is because it is something easy for me to grab to eat....it has protein which I often do not do much of...it is crunchy which I am one of the people who prefers crunchy salty things to sweet things. I have been drinking regular coke which is so NOT good for me! I have got to STOP that even if it is just a couple of ounces a day....I want to make a point that with me saying that I have to STOP drinking it I am not trying to tell anyone that it is bad or anything it just for me now that I am borderline sugar issues it is a horrible thing for me to drink and I have been SO hooked on it....I will have to remind myself that I am doing much better with drinking water which is GREAT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home