Thursday, July 27, 2006

tired and hot

I decided to change the background of the blog because it seemed hard to read with my preference for the purple printing and this is much better. I am not sure if it is more muggy this week or what but I sure do miss my a.c. more this week! I think that I am going to mainly just write on this blog more then the whosoever one yet have not decided to get rid of the other one yet or not. I wanted to add that since the subject of ED can be a really difficult thing to deal with and is such a private issue so much of the time that if anyone who is reading this and wants to share something with me but not on the blog feel free to email me at blessedleper@yahoo.com Yesterday and today have been really hard dealing with food....yesterday I made myself eat something after work which was the first time that day I had eaten which is NOT good....then I get into the cycle of not eating and then binging so need to stop that....I think that is what I need to concentrate on therapy tomorrow trying to figure out why the cycle has started again and how to work on stopping it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home