Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday July 19

I am really feeling frustrated with how I am dealing with ED today. I ordered a salad and a individual size pizza from Donatos but then I ended up eating a pint of ice cream afterwards which is so NOT on my eating plan and so NOT good for me to have two days in a row - yesterday it was DQ. I did weigh myself when I went to CFED and had lost 3 pounds which I was really happy about and a bit surprized because of eating out a few times over the birthday week and also with the time of the month it is and such This hot weather is making it very hard for me to walk and also my pain level has been really acute lately which is hard to deal with and I have GOT to get back to going to Victory's to swim - I feel better when I do that and it is good for me and it is something I can do to exercise where I do not ending up jacking up my ankle....for those of you who do not know I have a plate and 12 pins in my left ankle and my right ankle I have had 7 operations on it and it is bone on bone and the only thing besides taking massive pain killers is for them to fuse the ankle together and that would mean being unable to walk for 6 -12 month!!! I could not deal well with that at all! I am hoping tonight at work to get back into my routine of drinking water or water with giant eagle brand crystl light...very good and so much less expensive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home