Monday, July 10, 2006

July 12 2006 10:15 p.m.

i decided to create a blog about my ed for a few reasons...one hoping that i would perhaps connect with others who struggle with ed....two knowing that i have found that for me writing is a way that is easier for me to deal with feelings...third thinking that this year is going to be the year where most of my struggles with ed get tames and that i work more on the physical me then the emotional me though of course with ed it is always combined and forth to be able to look back and see patterns or look back and see yes i did really great that day. the last week has not been so good with food yet am thinking that since i set some reaonable goals starting on my birthday that it will get better then. i am not aiming for it to be all good or all bad just aiming for things to be more "normal" and that i treat my physical body with respect. i encourage anyone who struggles to please comment and give feedback and encouragements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home