Friday, July 28, 2006

up and down and up and down with food.....

I had my appointment with Will today and it again was hard work yet got some insight on why some things were going on. I was pleased that even though my food has been not that great and I had just eaten that when I got on the scale I was the same amount that I weighed earlier in the week....I am NOT trying to concentrate on the numbers I am trying to get myself so that I do not get upset with even the thought of getting on the scales to get weighed and that even average people weights change from day to day often depending on time of day...if you have eaten or drank lots of water...if your body has been functioning well....I am SO tired and work has been SO busy that one has to put the phone on not ready to take a drink of water! The people have been waitng on hold for some minutes so they are grumpy some of them...they are hiring for night time help so probably what will happen is when it is september after the class happens and is trained then the call volume will slow down since schools start back and such. I have to go grocery shopping this weekend and stock back up on easy things for me to microwave and cook that is quick and easy and also good for me. I get picked up in about 50 minutes to go to work and I might try to take a few minute nap before I go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home