Saturday, August 05, 2006

11:49 p.m. deep sigh................

Today was not a great day with food but it was not horrible either. I have gotten into a routine of eating things that are quick to make aka using the mircowave or need no preperation and I need to start cooking more. I really want to bake some bread yet with this hot weather and no a.c. it would be best to wait when it gets more fall like temperatures. I am really tired tonight and Mainstreamwas over an hour and a half late to pick me up from work and take me home....that is not common but it seems like when stuff like that happens it always happens when I am really tired and eager to go home and if I had known that they would be that late then I could have stayed on the phones and made some money while I waited. I am determined to make a list and do a big shopping trip next weekend after I get paid and get staples stocked again and look up recipes to try and things that I like so I will get my food back in control well better then it has been this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home