Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday Morning

I had another decent day of food yesterday....decent meaning no binging but should have eaten more ( sounds funny) but i can go without eating for a long period of time also but yesterday i ate 2 protein bars and then trail mix and a sugar free fudgsicle and that was it from about 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. I REALLY need to get to Giant Eagle to get their brand Crystal Light so that I will start drinking as much water as would be good for me.One thing just yesterday God has me doing is when I am battling with wanting to either binge or not eat for long period of times praying for others who battle with ed. God is SO faithful even when I am not with reading His word and such. I did get up early enough today to be going to church with my mom today...............more thoughts but need to finish getting ready to go.............more later................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home