Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday afternoon

I am back after spending the afternoon with my mom...we went to our regular lunch place on Sundays which is Windchimes....great food and very good prices. We went to the Avenue store close to Sawmill and she was very kind and bought me some shirts that I really needed and then we went to Trader Joe's and to Krogers. My food choices were really good ones I think and Krogers had on sale their brand fudgesicles which are sugar free that taste great and satisfy my cravings for ice cream often times and I did not get regular ice cream since I had gotten the fudgesicles. I hope to get to the point of my doing almost all of my shopping at Trader Joe's and then shop for the other items I use at Giant Eagle and sometimes I have gotten good buys at Target and the Dollar Tree has some great food buys sure lots of it is candy and cookies but they do have things such as really good trail mix and nuts at times and such. One thing that I am really happy about today is that I get to be a home body these next couple days...I like times when like today I do not have to get out to do anything until Tuesday afternoon and then after that I do not have to be anywhere until I go to work on Thursdays...every so often I really really like hanging out at home by myself just me and my Gracie...getting lots done (I hope) with my place and with laundry and relaxing and spending more time with God are the goals for these next few days...............

1 Comments:

Blogger mosiacmind said...

It sounds like our mom's are similar in buying junk food and such and food that is not the healthiest...I am glad to hear how you are doing Randy. I find Randy that I need to give myself credit more for the good choices I make and need to get off my back often times about the bad choices I make...yep God is faithful so faithful! It looks like you are either a night owl like I am at times or get up incredibley early....was going to mention to you feel free to email me if you would like to do so for support and just venting with someone who does understand.........hoping that Randy you have an experience of the deep deep deep love our creator has for you.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home