Tuesday, August 22, 2006

a long day................

i was either waiting for my rides to and from the two appointments i had today or waiting to see my doctor and then a therapy appointment so left home at 1:00 p.m. today and got back around 7:00 p.m. and my appointments were at 2:30 and then at 5:00. i did take a few little snacks to eat yet it would have been better to pack a lunch. last night was a rough night with food yet it does seem that overall my rough nights and times are fewer and with less less binging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

Hi Liz,

Sounds like you're moving forward. Don't mean to be nosey, but I read your blogs often and I'd really like to know what your specific eating disorder is. If you care to share with me... email me.

Hugs and tons of love and support.

8:33 AM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Scott...I was praying the other day that I want to want the things of God. I appreciate the comments and prayer.
trying2bme...I appreciate your comments. I did not think that you were being nosey I tried to email you last night and then my computer was acting wierd so did not get sent so will email you again sometime soon.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home