Sunday, August 20, 2006

Windchimes........

is one of my favorite places to eat and it has become my mom and i's tradition on sunday afternoon after she gets out of church. i was really happy with myself that I ate about half of the entree and brought the rest of it home because i have started to get kind of full after the hot and sour soup which is a favorite and with the combo you get an eggroll and one chicken wing... we went to trader joe's and i picked up some more larabars which are now becoming something i eat once or twice a day...they are yummy i think and good for you just fruit and nuts in the ones that i get which are cherry mainly and sometimes apple. i am so stoked that i found my bathing suit! i have lots of boxes around and things on top of things since i brought lots of things over from my mom's place and so buried underneath a few things there it was. i am hoping to go swimming tomorow. i am quite happy that today started my " weekend" and i am off work until thursday. i think this will be (for now) the last wednesday i ask bobbi jo if she wants to work and get back to my regular schedule. i wanted off this week to go to the women's meeting at vineyard cooper rd and my mom enjoys going also so like for the two of us to be able to do that. i think i am more stable as far as the mental illness(s) go - thanks for all of the prayers...as my friend john often says...life is hard and God is good...amen to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home