Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy bit of information..............

that I got today when I was at CFED for my appointment with Will...I lost 9 more pounds! My food has not been totally great and some days it has been really bad but I can tell that even though some days are rough that overall I am eating better then I used to. I am anxious to start exercising to see how much that will help in many ways.....treating my body better...helping with taking off weight...having an outlet for pent up energy and/or emotions. It was a very intense session with Will today but very fruitful. I think if I remember right this makes it 20 pounds that I have lost. Tonight I am feeling better and not in so much pain so hoping after watching some of the shows that are on tonight that Gracie and I will have a long walk.....we both could use it. Tomorrow I am off from work so really going to try to get some stuff done around my place. I do not mean to label food bad or good it is just the wording I use when I have treated my body kind with what I have eaten or have not on a certain day or not made the best choices that I could have made.

1 Comments:

Blogger mosiacmind said...

Thanks for the encouragement Scott...it really does help to know that there are others who are fighting the same battle....no matter how much weight one wants or needs to lose or how much weight one wants or needs to gain (I do not have that issue of needing to gain but others around me struggle with that)....you are in my prayers.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home