Monday, August 21, 2006

after swimming..........

I am back from swimming....I did some laps walking across the pool and did a few swimming but by the time I was ready to swim the pool was getting full of people exercising so it was kind of hard to swim around people but did get some exercise. I am taking a risk for me next Monday I asked if someone who works there would show me what exercises would be good for my arms and also if I could safely walk on a treadmill.......it is a risk for me because I get very nervous when I am around people who are really in shape and such and I think that if I say I cannot do something that they think that I am being lazy when in reality either it is because of my pain level or because of having some balance issues and such and with walking with a cane.......even though it is something that will be hard for me emotionally I think it will have so many positives that I will push myself to keep the apppointment. One thing that was kind of hard to deal with for me today was a friend of Clara's came to the pool.......I spoke to her and introduced my Mom who was with me and then went to the other end of the pool was not wanting to talk to her much being concerned she would bring up Clara and just did not want to get into it all in a public place....but left being happy with self that I took care of myself. I am thinking tonight that I might buzz up some frozen fruit with some yogurt and maybe a dab of low cal Cook Whip......I am thinking that I will stir fry something also.................next on my todo for today is cleaning the patio and the desk that my computer is on.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home