Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back to work.................

today. I have enjoyed having 3 days that are work days instead of 4 yet this week I was not able to pick up extra hours so this next pay will have fewer hours. I am very glad though that I was able to go to the women's meeting at Cooper Rd last night and my mom really enjoyed it also. Sarah Carlisle (sp?) did a fantastic job! I am determined NOT to order pizza today! I ordered it a couple of times this last week and did NOT binge on it which is great YET I ended up wasting food which is something I do NOT like to do....I can be a pizza snob and not liking it reheated and such. I have continued to feel VERY sad yet trying to do like my therapist has suggested and let myelf FEEL my feelings and not numb with food or any of the other coping mechanisms that are not healthy. My frustration today is that I think that I am getting an ear infection which for me because they often turn bad quickly and that I will need antibiotics so back to the doctor most likely going to see how it is tomorrow....yet frustrated at self because I was just at the doctor and thought I wonder if I am getting an ear infection and probably would have been wise to had it checked out when I was there. Yesteday I got to talk to 2 of my nephews which was great and got to hear how their kids going back to school went and my nephew Jordan is teaching at a different school this year and how tht was so far and such....it looks like Jerah and Cindy and some of the kids can meet mom and I for lunch on Saturday which will be fun. I want to hear more from Hunter how kindergarden is (when I asked him yesterday on the phone) he just mainly shook his head yes or no which of course being on the phone I could not see....and then Kati is about 13 months now so she is always changing and is crawling and walking along thing now. It would be fun to see the older 3 boys but probably will not...two of them it is their weekend at their dad's and the oldest one will probably be busy doing his own thing. I am eager and nervous to meet with someone at Victory's next week to find out different things I can do besides swimming to exercise. I am also eager to meet Nancy who I have gotten to do some through our blogs so meeting her next week also. I think both of those things are things that God is putting together for me. I had a bit of trail mix and I think that I am going to make some stir fry before going to work and I need to call Jerah and such......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home