Sunday, August 27, 2006

Very angry with self........

because yesterday and today I am NOT happy at all with my food intake and choices and such. I am not sure why it has seemed to go down hill.......I know that I am dealing with lots emotionally and maybe I am trying to stay in my head too much and not feel things.......wondering if it has to do with my cycle (not trying to share tmi just sharing) yet if so then my cycles are really messed up.......I am really frustrated is the bottom line. I was doing so good for me and now.......I am thinking that I should try NOT to concentrate on the bad bad bad thoughts going on in my brain and try TO concentrate on what changes I can make and how I CAN do things to make choices that are good. It also might have to do with depression or a down cycle with bi polar because I slept many hours today......last night I slept around 12 and then slept from 4 -8 and made myself get up so that I would sleep tonight and am already wanting to go back to bed. I need to call my psychiatric doctor and let her know some things and am NOT looking foward to that at all.......the postitive is that I can leave a message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home