Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ups and Downs.......

Life has been intense lately better wording is that it has continued to be intense. I did have a great time today with my nephew and wife and some of their kids. Yesterday in therapy I realized again how much I need to widen my social relationships yet just not sure how to go about that all at times with all my issues. Will mentioned to start opening up more to people about what mental illness(s) I have.One thing that I think that I am going to do is to try going back to the eating disorders support group....I am creating some new friendships with people via the blogs which is great. Food last night and today has been not so good. I really need to get back on track with drinking more water...small frequent meals and/or snacks. I am glad that today is my last day of work before my " weekend" which is S, M, and T's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home