Friday, September 01, 2006

Nancy posted about.......

cooking soup with the weather being cooler. I got to thinking how there are so many wonderful soups that taste great are easy to make and also are good for one. I have often thoght that if I lived closer to people who were interested it would be great to have like a meal co op where say there were four people involved and each person made a dish and split it up into freezer containers for people and then each person would get 3 meals that they did not have to cook....I know when people do them they some are for families and some for singles and couples and then they usually make the portions for two so singles like myself would end up with more meals made ready make sense? Anyway just a thought that has been on my brain. Life is still very intense for me.......my mom blessed me much by paying for the medications for me.......I have insurance with some coverage but with all that I take and such and when I do not get samples it adds up.......adds up to around $225.00!!! I had been trying to skip some days to try to make it last longer which works for a short while yet then it is not working that way and such. I am feeling kind of like I am in dark night of the soul time yet in the past these have been very very encouraging when I got thru them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home