Friday, September 08, 2006

Pizza.......

is something that I ate way too much of this week. I tend to get in a habit of ordering it when I need to go to the grocery store. Yesterday I had my appointment with a new doctor. I really liked him....he listened and asked great questions......he is a Christian and used to work at one of the Christian counseling centers in town. He did not try to change all my meds though we did up one of them again which even I noticed a difference in a very positive way already when I just raised it last night. My week has been really intense yet I am learning that overall I get through the intense times better then I used to. I am thinking of visiting Central Vineyard on Sunday...my mom is willing to drop me off and pick me up which I really appreciate! I hope today to start back on eating better and drinking more water and such.......when I get down on myself for not doing better with eating and such I try to remember that every day I can start anew and also many years of bad habits are hard to break in just a few months.....as my friend John says Life is Hard and God is Good.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

I am so proud of you for thinking the way that you are right now. If you fall one day, the next day shines and you pick yourself up and begin moving forward again. That is what I have to do each day. At night, I figure up how I did and then I promise to do something better tomorrow and I really do try.

Hugs and all the love and support.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home