Thursday, September 21, 2006

Food Log

I have started keeping a food log which is a great help for me to see patterns and to see well this day even if I thought it was really bad was not that bad or wow one did really eat way too much of not the best choices or there were some things that I chose that were good choices and such. I still am having a hard time when at work .....the ride times that I get to go to work vary so like today I leave at 3:45 p.m. and do not start work until 6:00 p.m. and then work until 11:00 p.m. and have a 15 minute break so if I do eat on my break it has to be something that I can eat quickly...today I plan to eat before I go to work and then probably with having lots of time there before I start work will have time to eat something before starting work...I am in a pattern of eating when I get home from work which is alright if I am going to stay up for a few hours but not so good if I get home and grab something to eat and eat it in bed while watching television before I go to sleep. This past Tuesday was the e.d. support group....since I am planning on going to one of the cv groups which meets on Tuesdays probably will not be going for awhil unless it falls on a 5th Tuesday of the the month which is fine with me with not going much because for whatever reasons I have not seemed to be make connections there which I was hoping for but did not hapen. I am looking foward to the other group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home