Sunday, September 17, 2006

I have been experienceing...........

lots of thoughts and emotions today. I wrote about my experience with visiting Central Vineyard on my other blog. One thing that I wanted to post here is something that happened today that is one of thosse things people might say that it was a coincidence and I think that it is something that God planned for me......my mom picked up a couple of magazines at her church today and they happened to be different then the ones that she wanted to get one for me and one for her well I have yet to read it but in the magazine is an article about a man who was about 100 more pounds then me and has lost weight I could tell by the pictures and how he learned to feed his soul with things beside food. I am really looking foward to reading it., I have not done so yet because of my head being full of thoughts and feelings about visiting Central Vineyard. I went out to eat with mom after church and then shopping at Giant Eagle and was pleased with almost all of the choices that I made and also gave myself some grace for how long it took me when I would stand there for minutes deciding what I should get and trying to pray as I go to ask God to guide me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home