Thursday, December 07, 2006

Food Addictions.............

I had thought that I would on a regular basis write on this blog about my eating disorder and really need to do so even if it is just for me.....It is really frustrating to me that with all addictions except for food one can just go cold turkey but with food one has to eat something...It has been lots of ups and downs and ups and downs and I am really trying to work on eating healthier and eating regular small meals and a couple of small snacks is how it is suggested to do it at CFED but some days it just does not happen. I have also really been trying to pour out my thoughts and feelings about this whole issue to God more on a regular basis...I did eat breakfast today which is a good thing and one thing that is a goal of mine....sometimes it happens that I will not eat all day and then eat after work or just one time which sets one up for overeating or a binge....I am for sure a very broken person and so dearly awed that God still loves me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home