Sunday, December 10, 2006

Back from shopping..............

Sundays are the days that I do my errand running...my mom and I go out to eat for lunch and then she takes me to the places that I need to go....since I do not drive and since it is tough at times to say go grocery shopping and then ride Mainstream both ways so one has to time when you get things so your frozen foods do not thaw plus one can only bring 3 bags (the plastic ones) on board so one cannot get much at one time if you are depending on Mainstream for the trip back...anyway I am really blessed that my mom can still drive and is willing to take me around town to get things done. I went to Trader Joe's and really enjoy shopping there and got some great food at great prices...I have been trying to remember to pray before I go shop or as I am for God to lead me to the foods that I should get and the foods that I should stay away from and for me that has really helped. I was coming out of Trader Joe's and Patty and her family were in the parking lot and she yelled hi to me which was really sweet so I yelled hi back....from there we went to Walgreens and got the things that I needed there and now am back home. The plan had been to go to Giant Eagle also but Mom has dinner plans tonight and I did not want her to feel crunched for time and I did not want to have to hurry shopping because most of the times when I do that I end up forgetting things that I need and getting things that I do not need. I also am having one of my acute physical pain days so was kind of glad not to do lots this afternoon. It is going better at keeping my food log. Today I have been reflecting lots on how much I so enjoy Central Vineyard and how people are SO friendly and SO accepting one as it and also at the same time encouraging people to better one's self. I would REALLY like to take a nap but it is almost 5:00 p.m. so if I did it would screw up my sleep for tonight because when I nap I tend to be a long napper...............so the plan right now is to go to bed early and watch Extreme Home Makeover and hopefully stay awake to watch Brothers and Sisters....this question is not about food or eating but if one does happen to read this blog my question is this....what music do you really like and would recommend? I am in the mood for something new that I am not familier with...I like most types of music......favorites would be U2....James Taylor.....Melissa Ethridge...Indigo Girls....Stryper.....60's...70's....Bride....Coldplay...those types of music. I am determined to listen to more music and watch less television in the new year...

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Hey,

I just wanted you to know you have a new reader in me. I enjoyed reading what you have to say.

Andrew

9:56 AM  
Blogger Trying2BMe said...

Hello,

You knew I'd be making my rounds and checking in. I have a list of music that you couldn't even begin to imagine. I'll just leave you with a few of my all time faves...

Stevie Nicks or Fleetwood Mac
Janis Joplin
Etta James
Tracy Chapman
Jeff Buckley
Fiona Apple
Matchbox 20 or Rob Thomas

And if you want to go country, I highly recommend Reba McIntyre, Sara Evans, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert.

I also suggest some really good 50s stuff like... Buddy Holly, Fats Domino, Chuck Berry and Richie Valenz.

Drop me a line and let me know what's new with you.

Hugs, T :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Andrew...thanks for checking out my blog...trying2beme....wondered how you have been and some great ideas about music...

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

5:15 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

I am really into The Fray right now. I also love John Mayer and ABBA.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home