Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hoping that this late afternoon................

and tonight will be much better then last night and morning! Last night I had one of my really bad nights dealing with my mental illness(s).....the positive was that I did not binge last night! My night was full of nightmares ones that I was trying so hard to wake up from yet could not do so and then overslept and missed meeting a friend from work and so have been really really upset with myself over that. I apologized yet I think that she is still really really upset with me. I had an appointment with Will yesterday and he said that I am doing some really good things as far as eating goes so that was for sure an encouragement. Today my mom is picking me up so I can finish some of the errands I have like in going to Giant Eagle....we decided to get some fast food while we are out which is something we do not do much but I am to eat within an hour of getting up so I ate a bowl of noodles from Trader Joes. I am doing well at keeping my food log so that is a good thing also.....I need to remind myself that food is getting better and that I am more in control of my e.d......and my binging is way way way way less then it was a year ago and such. One of the things that I have a hard time with doing sometimes is eating breakfast...so any ideas for breakfasts that one enjoys and is not too much cooking or hassles ideas would be welcomed...it seems to me that Andrew who I have been reading his blog is a breakfast type person and the breakfasts he shares about making sound yummy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

Sounds like a rough night. Tonight will be better my dear friend. Tonight I will pray that the angels cradle you and wrap you in warmth, safety and love.

Glad that your ED is not such a big deal right now. You are making incredible strides and I'm so proud of you. I think you deserve to feel happy about what you are doing and what you aren't allowing yourself to do.

I'm here for ya and I'm cheering real loud... CAN YOU HEAR ME YET?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

I love toasted bagels in the morning with just a touch of butter and a favorite jam or preserve. I also enjoy fried egg whites and turkey sausage.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home