Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Midnight...........

and I am still awake looking at various sites to look for places to work. I had a fantastic time with John! We went over to Borders and talked about what was going on for each of us...talked about different things God had been showing each of us about ourself and also God speaks to me via John and to John via myself and we shared those things and praised God on how much He cares for us and can speak so right on to each of us. John leaves Sunday to go back to collage and so even better to hang out since it will be some weeks before we can do that again...though as we both said we would still have our at least once weekly phone conversation. I really appreciate John M for posting on CV about my looking for a job. I need to try to get myself to unwind so should head to bed and watch some mindless television or read...tomorrow I have an appointment with Will and then the plan is to clean and do laundry and make a list of what all I need to get when I do one of my big shopping trips going to Dollar Tree and Giant Eagle and Trader Joe's and Walgreens....various good deals at various places and some places carry things that the others do not. I let myself buy a new worship cd and also a book that was on sale for like $4.00 thinking that except for the gift card someone gave me for Borders that I will not be buying much there if at all until I am working again. John and I were joking that it would in ways be hard to work there and be such a lover of music and reading I would be conerned that my whole pay would go back to them in sales. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger mg said...

liz

i'm really sorry to hear about your job. you are in our prayers.

michael

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home