Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday......................

has been a day of lots and lots of crying. I overslept this morning so my mom had to take me to get my medical test...the test was really not that bad....now just trying not to assume the worst while waiting for the results. I got home and Rachel had called to see how I was so talked with her for awhile and then found out that Hugh my case manager is no longer working at the mental health center that I go to so that is a hugh bummer and cause for more tears....getting back to the test I think for me it is always the not knowing that is the worse. It would not be good at all to have cancer I am not saying that at all but at least if I found out that it is cancer then I can know what I have to do..........and will find out options and such. Yesterday evening after finding out the news about work and then today I really find myself missing Clara! I hope to get a hold of my friend September soon and hope that we can hang out some soon. I could REALLY use some email buddies so if you happen to read this and happen to be alright with me emailing you please let me know.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Someone Said said...

what's going on? if you keep it screened my email is tgytwr@gmail.com

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home