Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope that 2007 will be a year full of...peace...mental health stability...losing weight...exercising on a regular basis...new friends...money stability...spending more time with people than alone...realizing more and more God's love for me and for all people and sharing that with people...being more like Jesus less like myself...understanding from people who I am...less much less physical pain...I hope that anyone who stumbles upon this post is blessed with peace and joy and love this new year.
My food again is difficult...I have been doing better with eating snacks and meals it seems the last few nights in the evening is when it gets difficult. I worked extra hours yesterday and am working extra hours today also....Will is on vacation and that has been a huge bummer this week since life has been so intense...I am crying more of the time than I am not crying on Saturday I cried for about 16 hours straight! I have a plan for starting a blog mainly about mental illness and such soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

Hello, happy New Year to ya. Don't get down if you slip one day with the eating. It's a new year, a new chance to make things better. I'm always here for you to talk to. I think you've made great strides and am positive that this year will be better for us both.

Love ya tons, T

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home