Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas.................

to the few of you who read this. I am really exited that so far food has been not so bad during this season. I am allowing myself to really enjoy when my family goes out to eat here in about an hour and also tomorrow...I am learning to really enjoy just tiny bites of things that might not be so good for me with wanting to lose weight and such yet allowing myself to have a taste or two then helps me not binge later on. I also have been really honest with my food logs and so that is a help also. I just got back from CV and a really sweet Christmas Eve service...and I really liked that all the kids were hanging out and such. I did want to mention that I did not realize until recently that I had opted that no anon. comments could be left and I did not mean to do that so I changed that so one can comment anon. now.I am thinking of staring a new blog in addition to this one mainly about life with mental illness(s) or probably the better idea is to just focas the other blog I already started and do not post much on for that use to have it focus on mental illness(s) of mine. So better finish getting ready to leave to celebrate with the family and then hoping to get to bed early tonight since I am working during the day tomorrow..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Merry Christmas and I would enjoy reading about how you deal with Mental Illness and your ED. I was bulimic for years and still struggle with it day to day. I just don't write about on my blog. It is embarrassing for a "guy" to have an eating disorder.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home