Monday, January 08, 2007

WHAT A DAY AND WHAT A WEEK..............

is going on! What a week in hearing the news about Jeff and Teresa and the pregnancy...and a good friend of the family Paul has liver cancer and is not given long at all...and then today at work they had a mass meeting and I found out that I am one of the 34 people laid off!!! I am still stunned somewhat...It was a time that I found myself talking some to others there who were either laid off or wishing me well that God is in control and find myself more peaceful than I would ever thought that I would be over this news....they did give a decent leave package I think with being part time....gave everyone the info that one would need to apply for unemployment....so life should be more interesting the next few weeks or months. I already called Rachel my job coach at COVA and talked with her some....ACCOR gave some information about web sites to job search on....It is hard when I am looking at it through my own eyes since I am very limited what I can do physically....and I really really enjoy helping people yet do not do well at it face to face but do really well at it on the phone.......with being on disability I am limited on how much I can make and such.......and limitd with my mental illness(s) what I can handle and such.......my friend September has kept reminding me she thinks that I should take classes and become certified as a medical billing and or medical coding since the medical field is such a booming field so I might check into seeing if I could get grants or loans to cover the training...I am really bummed because my supervisor was not at the meeting and I wanted to talk to him so will try to give him a call sometime soon or send a card to him...Marcus was such a great supervisor and is such a great man and I really am hoping that we stay in touch. I am still reflecting as I type this God's healing and such because a year and a half ago or even a year I would be totally totally in a huge funk and would probably have ended up in the hospital over all of this....Life is Hard and GOD is Good. I am open to hearing about any part-time jobs that might be a fit for me please....well in other news tonight is the game...my pain level is really really high again today so am thinking that I will go to bed early tonight and relax lots and read some and watch the game and hang out cuddling with Gracie.....oh also tomorrow I have to have a medical test done that I am nervous about yet again less nervous than I would have used to be.....I would really covet prayers about a new job.....the medical test and results......and my relationship with God would continue to grow deeper and deeper during these times....again GOD is so good to me....I see and feel his healing and covet more times of healing and seeing and hearing his voice in my life....I also it was interesting today saw this picture in my head of a time in the future and realized as I was watching that it was the same picture that John had described to me a few months agoa that God showed him.....one more thing about looking for work that I am a bit nervous about yet God can handle I know deep down is that with looking for work and getting a new job that I would have the type clothes that I would need to have and even better then getting new clothes would be a job where the clothes that I already have that I could wear. I had planned to write a post about new year goals and plans and such yet will do that another time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home