Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tears and tears and more tears.......................

today. I saw Will today and it was a very intense session! I did not hear anything about the test yesterday so trying to tell myself that no news is good news I think....though am assuming that if they did see what they thought was cancer that they would contact my doctor first but now sure....food was not good today and has not been the past few days. I am going shopping tomorrow at Trader Joe's and probably Dollar Tree and maybe Walgreens.....Dollar Tree I have found has really good nuts and trail mix and things like that. I am DETERMINED to start drinking more water! I am really hoping to make a list tonight of what I need to get at the stores because I do much better when I shop with a list so that I do not forget things that I really need nor end up getting things I do not really know. I am really hoping to get myself together enough tonight or tomorrow to call Marcus who was my supervisor at ACCOR to see if he is still there and then also tell hopefully he is and how much he meant to me and how a great support he was with many of my issues. I go to COVA on Friday so that will be good to get things rolling again..........I am really hoping that during these days at home to get lots of cleaning done and to start doing art work and such again...I miss it when I do not write or do art work. It sure is cold out!!! I know that it is normal January weather but still after the temperatures that it has been....................brrrrrrrr

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for you....


xoxo lisa

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for you....


xoxo lisa

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home