Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Gospel of Wholeness....

gave me much to ponder. I had heard it years ago yet needed to hear it again. My mom went to the whole thing and she said that she got much out of it also. My food lately has not been what it should be yet it is not binging it is actually eating less then I should and not eating as much protein as one should. It seems to be a pattern where I do alright with eating protein when I am eating out but not at home. I am doing much better though at keeping things that are healthy for me here at home. Yesterday I went to Trader Joes to stock up on frozen dinners. I have been productive today which is a good feeling! I wanted to be more productive but my physical pain is stopping me...though I did make the choice to stay out of bed and not nap and just do things on the computer which are less stressful than the standing up to clean and such....trying to remember every little bit helps. I am not a fan of cold weather at all and the snow and ice scare me to walk on but I am happy with myself that I got out Friday and Saturday and Sunday. I changed my juno address book to sbc so now I can cancel my Juno well will drop it to the free service one can get if you just use it a few hours a month so that for awhile even though I think I let everyone who I know emails me about it I can make sure that I will get those who might have forgotten and such. I think between the cold...the pain...my wanting to read a book today....and some of the shows that are on tonight I really like I will be going to bed early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home