Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday afternoon....................

and I have my appointment today with BVR and COVA. I am such a wimp when it is so cold outside with the ice...afraid of falling and such. My friend September and I got together last evening and bless her she stopped on her way over to my place to pick up some salt to put down...I was out of it and the complex did not get shoveled like it should have been so there is lots of ice on the sidewalk and parking lots. I just remembered as was typing this that I was going to call the condo assc. today to tell them about the sidewalk and parking lot in front of my unit did not get any shoveling or salt put down. I shoveled the best I could one handed yesterday and got some of my walkway clear....makes it interesting when using a cane in one hand and the shovel in the other. I was actually kind of impressed with how much I got done.
I found out the latter part of last week that my test came back normal so that is a huge relief! I also figured out this weekend that I am not elgible for unemplpyment......I did not make enough at ACCOR and also with not looking for full time work are the reasons. I was disapppointed but was not really surprized. I guess winter is here now....it is forecasted that it might snow again tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Oh, I wish I could get snow. It is raining here tonight. I bet you are already tired of it.

I put a link to you on my blog and I hope some of my readers find you. It is good to see you still blogging. I hope you are feeling okay the job search goes well for you.

Your friend.

Jonathon Andrew

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home