Friday, January 19, 2007

Good day so far..................

Today is the first day that I have not cried since getting laid off from my job...not that crying is a bad thing just can be very weary for one's soul at times. I had my appointment with Will which was good. I had Mainstream drop me off at Borders instead of at home afterwards....one thing that Will and I discussed is that during this time with not working I need to push myself even more to get out even it is by myself at a coffee place or such. I decided to use a gift card that I had gotten as a present for Christmas and got a book on helping one know how to draw...which will be very helpful for me when I make cards and such...a paperback copy of "Charlottes Web" and a new cd of "Indigo Girls Remastered" which I know that I will really enjoy since I MUCH prefer the older songs than their newer songs. My goals for the weekend are.......clean off table so that I can do some creative art and such.......laundry.......of course look for jobs in the want ads.......call some people and try to connect since with not working I have found myself more lonely.......I am hoping maybe to make some phone calls to old friends who live out of state and have one of those really great long phone calls where even if you have not talked to the person in a long time one can be very real and deep with. I also hope to figure out if this art project that I want to give to someone if I can do it all or if I might need to find someone who can help me or do this mix media idea I have...if anyone who reads this who might like to help me and make a small amount of money let me know and I will fill you in more on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

Howdy, I'm running a little late posting, but I hope you had a good weekend. Don't get discouraged, you'll find a wonderful job. Pray that God will put you in the right place and He will.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home