Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Frustrations big time..............

because I really want to write a book and I have all of these things in my mind that I want to put in the book yet I cannot get it started so am thinking that I just need to start writing things down and not concern myself right now with what goes first etc.....any ideas from anyone? One good thing about the book is that I have already found someone who will help with editing it and perhaps some of the writing...I am one of those people who in English classes when I had to write would get an A in content and a D in grammer...I went to COVA today and it went alright...still looking for a job and I know that one will happen just not sure of timing so needing to really trust God on this! Gracie LOVES this cold cold weather so I let her go out for just a few minutes at a time because of how very cold it is and it is not good for dogs or cats or humans to be out for long when it is this cold and with her also not feeling good I do not want her to get sicker. I was surprized in a good way when she took her pill and let me put the drops in her ears without fighting me. I am really glad that tomorrow I do not have to get out at all because so far this week I had to go someplace each day which for the average person is normal it just is not my norm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Someone Said said...

and what is yur book about?

tgytwr@gmail.com

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home